An organic, raw, vegan, 70% cocoa, wild Ecuadorian chocolate bar.
The brand? Mark and Bridgitte's Giddy Yoyo.
Banana Nutmeg, Mint, Vanilla, Orange, Spicy, Ginger, Spirulina, Xtra dark, or Chaga.
This amazing Canadian company is dedicated to bringing us the highest quality, healthiest, tastiest raw chocolate.
Raw cacao is high in antioxidants reducing free radicals in the body. It also contains a good amount of sulfur, and magnesium. It's great for allieviating stress, and may even treat depression, and can lower cholestorol (vegetarian.about.com). Hook me up with some raw chocolate, cause I'm giddy for some Giddy Yo Yo!
You may find these things fascinating:
ECUADOR ARRIBA NACIONAL CACAO (list from www.giddyyoyo.com)
- Grown in high–elevation highly mineralized volcanic soil.
- Brought down from the mountainous regions via donkey back.
- Minimum 30 year old True Arriba Cacao trees, some as old as 80 years.
- Water source is rain or deep mountain spring water, never from irrigation of potentially contaminated rivers and streams.
- 100% Arriba. We select the pods and never acquire product from aggregators thus no possible cross–contamination with the CCN51 or other low quality hybridsthat are pervasive in the area.
- 100% Raw from start to finish.
- Intense deep raw chocolate flavor.
- Always Sun Dried, never gas dried.
- Phytic Acid free.
- Pods are harvested only when fully mature and ripe.
- Zero jitters due to complete lack of mycotoxins, mold, yeast and fungus (which cause an adrenal response thus the jitteriness which is similar & associated withcaffeine stimulation.
- Processed on 100% custom artisan equipment that has never seen any other cacao but our own.
- Processed in our own state–of–the–art artisan facility.
- From ”Pod to Bar“ Facility.
- Organic Certified.
- Kosher Certified.
- Exceeds fair–trade standards.
For RAWesome Valentines, The Health Nutty Professor shared the amazing Raw Chocolate Cake Recipe. Don't miss out on that! See the recipe, HERE.