Here's some reasons theHealthNuttyProfessor thinks you should get munchin':
- Vitamin A - cleansing the liver and flushing out toxins from the body
- High amounts of potassium, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and calcium
- Help with skin problems like acne and blemishes or even dry skin
- The minerals can benefit your teeth and gums and can kill germs (helps keep plaque down)
- They are an antiseptic (prevent infection)
- Can decrease your chance of heart disease by lowering blood cholesterol (up to 10-20!)
- Contain falcarinol, which has anticancer properties
- Beta-carotene in carrots can help improve vision
They're one of our favourite things to juice because they are fairly inexpensive, and they are a great combo with oranges and apples. Add them to your salads, stir fry's, or just plain old munch on a delicious, raw, carrot stick!
Until next time, Stay healthy Ya'll!
Don't forget to get in on the GIVEAWAY HERE! It's simple to enter, and there's only a few days left!