Black pepper also makes a tonne of foods taste a ba jillion times yummier!
Here are some health benefits of black pepper:
- Anti-inflammitory, and anti-flatulant
- helps with digestion (increases gastr-intestinal enzyme secretions)
- helps to absorb B Vitamins, beta-carotene, and other nutrients in food
- contains minerals like calcium, zinc, manganese, iron, and magnesium
- contain antioxidants and vitamins like Vitamin C, and Vitamin A
To top if off, some interesting studies on PubMed have shown that Black Pepper can reduce blood sugar in those with diabetes as well. So grab some peppercorns and get a-crackin'!
Click here to try this delicious Chai Tea Recipe